Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Beforehand: the table plan
By using your settings to the tafeplan to go, you can decide how your business will look. You can already add 3 things
- a table
- a wall
- one floor
Once the tables are added to your zone, we can start adding additional features.
When you hover your mouse over a table, you can delete or edit it.
When editing a table, you can determine the following things:
- the chosen table number
- how many persons at least or maximum may sit at this table
- the order opposite other tables in which it may be occupied
- (Tables by the window, for example, you can have them occupied faster, making your business appear fuller and attracting more customers!)
- or your table around or square is
- with which tables this combined may be for larger groups
Now that our table plan is ready, we can install our reservation system on our website!
1. Installation on your website
To get your new reservation system on your website, your IT person needs to have the right frames to dispose of.
When it appears on your website, our code does the rest completely on its own!
Website built by RestoManager
Is your website created by RestoManager itself? Then we will do the entire installation for you!
Website built by someone else
In that case, you only need the frames forward to your it'er.
- Go to the settings tab and click on your business
- Then click on frames
This is the code you may send to your IT guy. He'll know how to use it!
- Go to the wix website and log in
- Edit your website
- On the left of your screen go to your settings
- Scroll to the bit Advanced and click on Custom code.
- At the top right, click on + Add personalized code.
- If all is well, a pop-up window will open. now do the following here:
- Search for code snippet and add here your frames in.
- Code places in (important): You place the code in "Body - end". (Don't forget!)
- Save everything by pressing apply click.
2. Customize the look of your reservation system.
Again, you can do this from the location in RestoManager where you found your frames. At the very top of your screen, you can adjust your primary and background color.
Do you also like to display your logo? No problem at all.
Definitely don't forget to save.